Steps for students with an IU account already set up
If you have an IU account, you can view your personalized Financial Aid Notification (FAN). Follow the steps on this page to view your financial aid awards.
- Log into One.IU to view your financial aid.
- On the first screen, you'll see an estimate of your overall costs and your total financial aid.
- To view your awards, click on "View Financial Aid" from the "Financials" menu. Here you’ll find your awards broken down by semester and totals for the entire year.
- You can also view your award and estimated cost information by clicking the "College Financing Plan" button.
If you don't see your information displayed for IUPUC, click the gear icon at the top of the page and select IUPUC as your institution.
View your award information via email
Having an IU account created means you have an IU email address that ends in @iu.edu. An electronic copy of your FAN will be sent to this address.
- Log into your IU email account (follow the link and click Log in to Gmail at IU).
- Once logged in, look for an email from the Office of Student financial services referencing your Financial Aid Notification (FAN).