We know what an important role high school counselors play in guiding students through the college search process, and we want to make your job as easy as possible. Our team is here to provide assistance with everything from answering questions about the admission process to planning campus visits for your students.
Together, We Can Serve Your Students
Indiana counties served: Brown, Bartholomew, Decatur, Jackson, Jennings, Johnson, Ripley, Shelby and Franklin (Batesville HS and Oldenburg Academy only)
2021 Counselor Coffee ChatFor those unable to attend our Spring Counselor Coffee Chat, below is a recording of the event. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Find Your Contact
Admission counselors can assist you in talking about specific students, discussing admissions criteria, scheduling visits, etc. IUPUC serves a nine county region with each county being assigned to a specific counselor.
If you're a school counselor outside our service region, you may contact our main admissions line with questions. If you'd like to talk about a particular student who lives outside our nine county service region, the admissions counselor is determined by the student's last name.
IUPUC Jump-Start Columbus Scholarship
- Candidates must be in their senior year in high school and nominated by a high school counselor, principal, or teacher.
- Candidates must be nominated before May 1, 2021.
- Candidates must have a high school GPA of 3.5-3.79 at the time of their application for admission.
- Candidates must apply for admission to IUPUC by May 15, 2021.
- Candidates must submit an essay of 500 words or less on the topic of:
- “Why I chose to pursue my degree at IUPUC; and, what my career aspirations will be post-graduation.”
- The award is a one-time award of $1,000.
- $750 will be awarded the first semester of the successful candidate’s freshman year.
- The remaining $250 to be awarded the second semester of their freshman year.
Students will be required to send an official high school transcript for the application process as well after graduation (after all grades have posted).
We instruct students to order their transcript from Parchment Exchange™ at www.parchment.com however, we also accept paper transcripts from the high school.
Send to the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org or select IUPUC in Parchment.
If you're interested in bringing a small or large group to campus, reach out to us! We offer Explore IUPUC in the Fall for seniors and Just for Juniors in the Spring for juniors. These events are designed so high schools can bring a bus-load of students at once. We can also customize a visit for you and your group if you're unable to attend one of our planned events. Our staff is just waiting to plan an event that meets your availability and content needs!
Learn About RaiseMe
Did you know your students can earn IUPUC scholarship dollars just by completing common college-search tasks, academic achievements, or personal growth goals? IUPUC has partnered with RaiseMe to help students be better prepared for college by completing various achievements throughout their high school career, which are then rewarded with micro-scholarships. Students can watch their scholarship pot with IUPUC grow real-time starting as a high school freshman though their senior year. Reach out to us to learn more about our RaiseMe partnership or how we can help you and your students take advantage of this innovative and exciting platform.